The next whisky festival for The Philosophy of Whisky is just a couple of weeks away! I’ll be up north of the wall at the National Whisky Festival: Glasgow on Saturday 7 May 2022. If you want a copy of the book, signed or pristine, or a natter, pop by and say hello! Tickets are available from the NWF website.
I will be running a tasting, as is often my wont, jumping around the world with three pairs of drams that show off how whisky makers share ideas and use the same techniques to make very different drams.
We’ll be tasting:
- Watt Whisky Tomintoul 10 Year Old
- Connacht Single Malt Whisky
- Michter’s US*1 Single Barrel Straight Rye
- Kyrö Malt Rye Whisky
- Paul John Oloroso Select Cask
- The Lakes Whiskymaker’s Reserve #4 – World Whiskies Award Best Single Malt 2022
Tickets are, as you’d expect, available from the NWF website and are only £11. Hopefully see some of you there!